Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website www.brynhughes.co.uk.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term "brynhughes.co.uk" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website.
The term "you" or "customer" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this site is for your information and use only. We may change it and without any notice.
- If you do allow cookies to be used, you general browsing activity will be tracked.
- Neither we or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This is how we use the information we collected from you during your visit to our website. If we ask you for some information which can be used to identify you, we will us it in accordance with this Privacy Statement. This Statement may change if and when we update this page.
What is collect
The Log Files
Our site collects the log information. We do this so we can see how many visitors we have and which parts of our site they visit. We do not (or try to) identify who you are. We will not link the log data to any personally information you may also give use (via forms, contact emails, comments etc).
Email, Comment and Forms
On the site you can leave comments and contact us via an enquiry form. We collect the following information:
- Contact details such as Name, Email, Telephone Number, Web Address.
- An IP Address
- Comments and Enquiry
We use this information for the following reasons:-
- Improve our web site and service.
- So we are able to respond to your enquiries
- To help encourage your interaction with us.
- We may also will send out emails about new services, products, offers etc. We hope you will find this interesting. We will use the email address you provided. You can opt out of this by sending us an email with the subject line 'Unsubscribe' or follow the instructions on the email. We will never sell or give your email address to anyone else.
We may also store you name and email address on Mailchimp and securely on our system (also see security).
Cookies are used by almost all websites, they are text files that are placed on your computer. They allow websites to work efficiently and provide information to the owners of the site. The Cookies we use are necessary to help use improve our website, the services we offer and remain competitive.
All the cookies collect information anonymously.
Most modern web browsers allow you to control your cookies. To find out more here www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third Party Cookies
We may use other websites that also leave cookies. We need them so some features of our site work. We do not control these features. For information about those cookie / policies, please visit the third-parties sites:
We are committed to keeping you information safe. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure: we have physical, electronic (we use 1password to generate all our passwords) and managerial procedures to keep and secure the information we collect online.
All credit card transactions are dealt with via www.stripe.com/gb we do not store any account information on our computers.
Our site contain links to other websites. Once you use these links, you leave our site, we do not have control over other website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these other sites. Our Privacy Statement is no longer applicable on the new sites. You must look at their statements.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information which we hope you may like. At any time, you can ask use to remove you from the mailing list. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you can ask to see the personal information we hold. If you would like a copy of the information please write to us at our postal address; a small fee may be payable.
If you believe that any information we have is wrong, please write to us. We will promptly correct information found to be incorrect.